RHYTHM & BLUES - Long Sleeve Jersey ManSale
Born as a deep tribute to the African American expressive culture, Rhythm and Blues is an amalgam of jump blues, big band swing, gospel, boogie, and blues that was initially developed in the 1940´s.
Expressing a quest for freedom, pain and joy, as well as triumphs and aspirations, our RHYTHM & BLUES Long Sleeve Jersey combines those mixed feelings and comes out in two rich colors: reliable marino and calmed grey. We created an elegant and full-of-meaning Jersey to make your winter rides as warm as R&B bands play, sing and get to hypnotize us.
The RYTHM & BLUES Long Sleeve Jersey is a fully dyed fleeced fabrics jersey engineered for a perfect body fit while keeping you warm and safe. We use the best high density Carvico® Italian fabrics with soft smooth fleece inside for optimal thermal regulation and extra protection and comfort.
With a weight of 250 gr/m2 our R & B Long Sleeve Jersey is still light and breathable and protects you from cold temperatures and other external agents including ultraviolet radiation. Flatlock seams ensure a sleek and aerodynamic fit on the main body of the Jersey. We incorporate seen seams in both 6 cm sleeve cuffs for a classy touch. Also, a 6 cm collar will give you extra protection during fast descents and windy rides.The back and pockets look clean and cling to your body almost like a second skin, with superb freedom of movement and wonderful breathability. The pockets are smartly designed so as not to hang down, no matter the weight of the items you place in them. An additional fourth hidden pocket with a zip will keep your valuable items safe.
Whether you wear our Base Layer under or our Sea Mist gilet or Deep Ocean light jacket on top of it, our RYTHM & BLUES Long Sleeve Jersey is the perfect garment for your winter rides.
- Most advanced Carvico® fully dyed fabric
- Fleeced fabric for thermal regulation and extra comfort
- Outstanding cut for a perfect fit
- Excellent breathability and high protection fabric
- Aero-cut sleeves with 6 cm cuffs
- 6 cm collar for extra protection during descents and windy rides
- Side panels designed for freedom of movement
- Extra pilling and abrasion resistance
- 50+ ultraviolet protection
- YKK visible zip with lock-zipper pull
- Clean cut pockets with smart retention fabric technology
- Fourth hidden pocket with zipper to keep your valuables secure
- Thermo printed inner neck label
- Framis® superior technology logos
- Reflective tab under pockets for greater visibility
Our model, Lander, is 182 cm tall, weighs 79 kg with a 102 cm chest, 85 cm waist, 102 cm hips. Wears a M size long bibs and a M size jersey/base layer.
Please check our size guide to find your perfect fit.Size chart
We want you to look good and we want you to ride fast in style.
We’ll give you a free pair of your choice of socks when you buy a Jersey + Bibs to complete your ONCEUPON kit.
Good news! We offer worldwide shipping and free express shipping for orders over 300 euros.
- Delivery time is 1-2 days within Europe
- Delivery time is 3-4 days for international orders outside of Europe
Orders are processed as soon as possible and dispatched on business days, Monday-Friday.
We’ll give you a free pair of your choice of socks when you buy a Jersey + Bib Shorts to complete your ONCEUPON kit.
Here’s a list of our shipping costs for orders under 300 euros:
For orders from:
- Spain and Portugal- 10 euros
- Other countries within Europe - 22 euros
- United Kingdom, Middle East and North Africa – 26 euros
- America, Australia, Asia - 29 euros
- South and Central Africa, Russia, Caribbean, Rest of International orders - 38 euros
- Canary Islands, Ceuta, Melilla – 10 eur (24 eur for orders over 150 eur, 14 eur for orders over 300 eur)
We are not responsible for any local import taxes or customs duties.
As ONCEUPON is a Spanish company, you may be subject to transactional fees.
Please contact your bank for further information.
Customers within the European Union will not be charged any additional duties.
Orders delivered outside of the EU will have payable taxes and duties. If in doubt, please check with your local customs office for more information.
To keep your ONCEUPON item in its best condition, we recommend the following:
- Hand wash in cold water (max 30ºC)
- Do not use softener
- Do not bleach
- Do not iron
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not dry clean
- Do not soak
|Height (ft) (in)||5´1”-5´7”||5´5”-5´9”||5´7”-6´||5´9”-6´2”||5´11”-6´3”||6´-6´5”||>6´1”|
> 85% Polyester - 15% Elastane
> 250 gr/m2
> Carvico® fully dyed Italian fabric > Fleeced thermal regulation > Breathable > 4-way stretch > Ultra-fast dry > Pilling and UV resistance