MONACO - SUPER SPRINT Jersey WomanSale
“An exceptional location of glamour and prestige” is the description often given to the Monaco circuit, home to the Monaco Grand Prix, which is widely considered to be one of the most spectacular automobile races in the world. It is one of the most demanding tracks in Formula 1. Held on a narrow course that winds through the streets of Monaco, with tight corners, elevation changes and even a tunnel, it is not a race for the faint-hearted.
The challenge the Monaco Grand Prix presents drivers, the skill it requires and the honour the race grants its winners is what inspired us to design our Monaco Jersey.
The Monaco Grand Prix may be the slowest race in the Formula 1 Championship, but it is in many ways the most exciting, especially as the cars approach the world-famous Loews curve, a bend which requires incredible accuracy. Drivers navigate a steep downhill slope before reaching the curve, so the brakes must be applied delicately and precisely to ensure the cars don’t end up against the barriers. What is more, drivers must tackle the Loews curve a total of 78 times throughout the race. British driver Graham Hill, also known as “Mr Monaco” or the “king of Monaco” has won the title five times and he is the only driver to have won the Triple Crown of Motorsport, which includes the Monaco Grand Prix, the Indianapolis 500 and 24 Hours of Le Mans.
The Super Sprint Collection is designed to let you enjoy the road and perform at your best.
The Monaco Jersey is the result of an engineered combination of different fabrics, ensuring that the qualities of the garment fit with the needs of each part of the body and allow for fantastic freedom of movement.
The front of the jersey is made using a multidirectional smooth elastic fabric which lets you move comfortably on the bike. The arms fit tightly but comfortably, guaranteeing the rider excellent performance.
The back of the jersey is developed from an innovative, breathable fabric with a smart bidirectional, horizontal elasticity. This material has allowed us to create a jersey that always stays in place, avoiding any irritating looseness and ensuring the jersey doesn’t hang down, no matter what you place in your pockets.
- Vintage-looking jersey engineered with the most advanced technology to ride with precision and speed
- Soft and tight, the jersey fits like a second skin
- Micro-perforated Tech Mesh fabric on the front. Tech Mesh is an all-natural moisture management mesh fabric that allows your body to breathe, heat to escape and our fabric to dry four times faster than other fabrics.
- Extremely breathable
- The longer sleeves are finished with a “retro style” stretchy, reinforced stitching
- Side panels in breathable, micro-perforated mesh fabric for freedom of movement
- Smart bidirectional fabric on the back with fantastic resistance to pilling and abrasion
- 50+ ultraviolet protection
- YKK invisible Vislon zip with lock-zipper pull
- Micro-fresh pockets with smart retention fabric technology
- Fourth hidden pocket with zipper to keep your valuables secure
- Thermo printed inner neck label
- Reflective tab under pockets for greater visibility
We want you to look good and we want you to ride fast in style.We’ll give you a free pair of your choice of socks when you buy a Jersey + Bib Shorts to complete your ONCEUPON kit.
Good news! We offer worldwide shipping and free express shipping for orders over 300 euros.
- Delivery time is 1-2 days within Europe
- Delivery time is 3-4 days for international orders outside of Europe
Orders are processed as soon as possible and dispatched on business days, Monday-Friday.
We’ll give you a free pair of your choice of socks when you buy a Jersey + Bib Shorts to complete your ONCEUPON kit.
Here’s a list of our shipping costs for orders under 300 euros:
For orders from:
- Spain and Portugal- 10 euros
- Other countries within Europe - 22 euros
- United Kingdom, Middle East and North Africa – 26 euros
- America, Australia, Asia - 29 euros
- South and Central Africa, Russia, Caribbean, Rest of International orders - 38 euros
- Canary Islands, Ceuta, Melilla – 10 eur (24 eur for orders over 150 eur, 14 eur for orders over 300 eur)
We are not responsible for any local import taxes or customs duties.
As ONCEUPON is a Spanish company, you may be subject to transactional fees.
Please contact your bank for further information.
Customers within the European Union will not be charged any additional duties.
Orders delivered outside of the EU will have payable taxes and duties. If in doubt, please check with your local customs office for more information.
To keep your ONCEUPON item in its best condition, we recommend the following:
- Hand wash in cold water (max 30ºC)
- Do not use softener
- Do not bleach
- Do not iron
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not dry clean
- Do not soak
|Height (ft) (in)||4´9”-5´2”||5´1”-5´7”||5´4”-5´9”||5´6”-5´10”||5´8”-5´11”||5´9”-6´1"||>6´1"|
> 85% Polyester - 15% Elastane
> 95% Polyester - 5% Elastane
> lightweight 115 gr/m2
> lightweight 120 gr/m2
> Italian fabric - Breathable - 4-way stretch - Ultra-fast dry - Pilling and UV resistance
> Italian fabric - Breathable - 2-way stretch - Ultra-fast dry - Pilling and UV resistance