GRAN RESERVA - SIGNATURE Bib Shorts ManSale
Only the finest grapes are carefully selected to produce the highly regarded Gran Reserva, and it never fails to impress. This is because only the highest-quality grapes can survive such an intense ageing process. Gran Reservas are aged for a minimum of 5 years, with a minimum of two years in an oak barrel, giving the them its exquisite taste.
There is something fascinating about the tradition, labour and dedication that goes into making such exquisiteness. It is the art and meditative ritual of the process which we find most satisfying and relatable. It requires passion, patience and precision and in that regard, there’s something curiously similar to the demands of cycling.
It’s undoubtedly gratifying to see the result of any process that entails such commitment.
Just like the finest grapes are meticulously picked, we have selected some of the best Italian fabrics to create our Gran Reserva Signature Bib Shorts in a beautiful, rich, dark burgundy colour. Equally, to ensure the highest-quality garment, we have taken a leaf out of their book and designed with care, patience and meticulous production techniques.
After studying how the body moves on the bike, we have engineered our bib shorts with optimal compression properties which help stabilize, compress and support the leg muscles, increasing blood flow in high-speed cycling.
A high-density, friction-fighting Dolomiti® chamois protects you during long rides and keeps your nether regions free from bacteria, because as well as looking cool on your bike, it’s essential you feel comfortable on the saddle. Our bib shorts help alleviate pressure so you can tackle those long rides.
Our 7cm leg bands are strategically designed to adjust to your leg and stay in place throughout the cycle. The straps are made of a high-density material with exceptional elasticity and superb elongation recovery. Our bib shorts cling to your body comfortably, while allowing fantastic freedom of movement in each leg. With 210 g/m2 density, the high-tech fabric we use on our bib shorts ensures optimal stretch and recovery, shape retention, maximum opacity, UV protection (50+), fantastic resistance to pilling and abrasion and excellent comfort.
With this technology, we know our bib shorts will allow you to ride safely, comfortably and at speed.
- Signature high-tech properties
- Engineered to deliver an optimal compression according to your needs
- Made exclusively with high-quality Italian fabrics
- Smart technology ensures the bib shorts always stay in place
- 4-way stretch and recovery system provide excellent mobility, fit and comfort
- 44 fine gauge fabric guarantees maximum opacity and density to ensure the bib shorts do not loosen
- The most advanced multilayer Dolomiti Performance Pad
- Seamless design reduces the chance of chafing
- 8+ hours safe ride
- Superb wicking and incredible freshness and quick dry
- Muscular compression technology
- Fantastic pilling and abrasion resistance with 50+ ultraviolet protection
- 7cm long power leg bands
- Seamless elastic bib brace straps
- Flatlock stitching
- Framis™ thermo printed vinyl logos
- Reflective tabs at the back of the legs for greater visibility
Our model, Lucas, is 178 cm tall, weighs 70 kg with a 100 cm chest, 84 cm waist, 98 cm hips. Wears a size small.
Please check our size guide to find your perfect fit.Size chart
We want you to look good and we want you to ride fast in style.
We’ll give you a free pair of your choice of socks when you buy a Jersey + Bib Shorts to complete your ONCEUPON kit.
Good news! We offer worldwide shipping and free shipping for orders over 200 euros in Europe and 300 euros for the rest of the world.
Delivery time is:
- From 1-2 days within Europe with Express Shipping
- From 3-6 days within Europe with Fast Shipping
- From 2-7 days for international orders outside of Europe
Orders are processed as soon as possible and dispatched on business days, Monday-Friday.
We’ll give you a free pair of your choice of socks when you order a Jersey + Bib Shorts to complete your ONCEUPON kit.
Here’s a list of our shipping costs for orders under 300 euros from:
- Spain and Portugal - 10 euros (orders under 200 eur), FREE (orders over 200 eur)
- Other countries within Europe - 18-28 euros (orders under 200 eur), FREE (orders over 200 eur)
- America, Australia, Asia - from 20 to 42 euros, FREE (orders over 300 eur)
- United Kingdom, Middle East and North Africa – 29 euros, FREE (orders over 300 eur)
- South and Central Africa, Russia, Caribbean, Rest of International orders - from 30 to 42 euros, FREE (orders over 300 eur)
- Canary Islands, Ceuta, Melilla – 10 eur (orders under 150 eur), 24 eur (orders over 150 eur and under 200 eur), 14 eur (orders over 300 eur)
We are not responsible for any local import taxes or customs duties.
As ONCEUPON is a Spanish company, you may be subject to transactional fees.
Please contact your bank for further information.
Customers within the European Union will not be charged any additional duties.
Orders delivered outside of the EU will have payable taxes and duties. If in doubt, please check with your local customs office for more information.
Read more about our Shipping policies here.
To keep your ONCEUPON item in its best condition, we recommend the following:
- Hand wash in cold water (max 30ºC)
- Do not use softener
- Do not bleach
- Do not iron
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not dry clean
- Do not soak
|Height (ft) (in)||5´1”-5´7”||5´5”-5´9”||5´7”-6´||5´9”-6´2”||5´11”-6´3”||6´-6´5”||>6´1”|
> 80% Polyamide - 20% Elastane
> 95% Polyester - 5% Elastane
> lightweight 210 gr/m2
> lightweight 120 gr/m2
> Italian fabric > Breathable > 4-way stretch > Ultra-fast dry > Pilling and UV resistance > Muscle control
> Open cell foam
> 16 mm thickness in 3 layers
> 3 mm perforated pad to improve breathability